Guardian Angels At Homecare strives to help patients who have their own unique health needs and care requirements. Therefore, we do our best to deliver value-driven, high-quality, and compassionate care.
We offer the following services:
In order to be qualified to receive our services, the criteria mentioned below must be followed:
- A physician must order home care services
- The patient must be confined in his/her place of residence or requires taxing effort or assistance to leave home.
- The patient must have a safe home environment to meet their adequate nursing and social needs to follow the physician’s plan of treatment.
You can pay for our services using the following:
- Aetna PPO/HMO
- Amerigroup Advantage Classic
- Amerigroup Medicare
- Amerigroup MMP
- Baylor Scott and White
- Care Centrix
- Care Improvement Plus
- Care N Care
- Humana PPO/HMO
- Molina MMP(Dual Complete Plan)
- Sesuce Horizon
- Traditional Medicare
- UHC AARP/PPO
- UHC Commercial/POS
- UHC West
- United Health Care
- United Health Care:-
- Well Med
For insurance payments, we will bill your insurance company directly.
If you have more questions about our services, our payment options, or our admission criteria, you may call us at 972-247-8203 or send us a message online.