Our mission is to serve as a leader in providing comprehensive home health services based on excellent patient care with the total quality management of our community’s health needs.
Our vision is to stay in the forefront as the premier home health agency in the twenty-first century by providing quality care with a commitment to service excellence.
We are a Medicare-certified home health care agency owned by people who care. We are a privately owned company situated in Dallas, Texas. For over 10 years, our agency has been serving 100 counties. We are fully committed to providing our community with quality home health services.
Guardian Angels At Homecare is committed to:
- Serve as a major provider pf professional home health care through our dedicated and experienced staff.
- Offer a full range of health services that focus on disease prevention and promotion of the community’s health and well-being.
- Pursue superior home health care services with state of the art nursing care.
- Provide the care that exceeds the patient’s expectations in the convenience and comfort of their home.
- Contribute to local health care systems through participation in community projects oriented to the interests of the aged, disabled or chronically ill.
Our agency helps…
- Those who are looking to shorten a hospital or nursing home stay.
- Those who are returning home after an illness or injury and have not reached former health or ability.
- Those who need additional one-on-one teaching about medications, diet or health regimens.
- Those whose condition presents a likelihood of worsening, and nursing observation could help.
- Those whose leg weakness or gait presents a likelihood of a fall injury.
Worsening and nursing observation could help.
- Care in the home is more affordable, and less costly.
- Care supervised by your own personal doctor.
- Medicare pays 100% for qualified patents. We also accept most insurance.
- Multiple visits spread over weeks or months to make sure recovery proceeds according to plan.
- Health and safety strategies taught in the environment in which they will be used – the home itself.
- Recovery from stroke and other challenges goes more smoothly and accomplishes greater results when rehabilitation occurs in the home environment.